Gettysburg Beer Runners Annual Picnic
4 - 7 P.M. approximately
Good news! We've still got room for you, but hurry.
Click here and sign up!
So many great reasons to be with us:
- Beautiful setting at the South Mountain Fairgrounds
- Relax after blistering the Spirit of Gettysburg that morning
- Peaceful, family-friendly atmosphere
- Live music by Jalopy Deluxe
- Catered food from Frontier Bar BQ
- GBR-endorsed vegetarian options
- Draft craft beer, plus selections from the community cooler
- The obligatory, celebratory cake
- Back On My Feet shoe donation box - out with the old for a great cause
- GBR Gear Swap - sell, trade, or buy that exercise-related clothing, gear, or general swag you just might need - or need to get rid of
- Old friends, new friends and perhaps some you've yet to meet
All this for a mere pittance: $20 per person (kids under 12 free)
Whether you've never missed, been to 'em all, been away...no matter. The GBR picnic is a thing of beauty, heralding the coming summer, good times, friends old and new, great food and drink, terrific live music and general warm-weather relaxation.
Yeah, it's awesome!
Got questions: Scroll around over here.
Still got questions? Drop us a line
Come on up, spend some extended leisure time with the most sociable people you know:
The Gettysburg Beer Runners!